Movie Review with No Spoilers: The Wedding Date

|
I know I'm gonna catch hell from my coworkers for watching The Wedding Date, let alone reviewing it. But the truth is, I enjoyed it and I think anyone who liked "My Best Friend's Wedding" would like it too because that's what Wedding Date reminded me of. I didn't expect much from it, and only went because the girlfriend wanted to see Dermot Mulroney. I have to admit, the guy's pretty suave. There were a few funny moments, but nothing like Best Friend's Wedding. Debra Messing and Dermot had convincing chemistry, and that's what kept me entertained... well, that and the crude jokes that only the British could make without shame. Gotta love them blokes. So I'm gonna go ahead and recommend this as a cute romantic movie that you can watch with your significant other or the person you wish to be your SO. 3.5 Bobas. Since I don't have an image to represent 3.5 Bobas yet, just picture in your mind three and a half cups filled with bobas, and one and a half cup empty. Good luck.

0 comments: