Eazy Money - In Denial

|
2 for 2 BABY!
SNDA jumped $5. Could've doubled my money had I bought the Feb40. These Chinese keep proving their doubters wrong. I didn't buy it because I was concerned the potential upside has already been priced into the recent valuation.
ASKJ beat their estimates (35c vs. 32c) but the shares dropped $1.30. I hope its not because they missed their rev target (86.1M vs. 86.7M).
MXO went up 4% after posting some losses - although it is unknown why anyone would actually own this stock.
Updated 02:45PM

No...........
It was bound to happen -- AAPL finally went down!!! This must be a technical error!

As long as we don't go below Tuesday's close, I will be happy. The stock is currently down $1.70. Maybe investors are threatened by the Nap?

URBN is making some noise this morning. Stock is up $1.00 to $42.40, but it still sits below my strike price of $45. The 13% growth last month fell just shy of the estimated 13.7%.

AMZN is getting hammered (and rightfully so), down more than $7. I don't know how long they can last in the ultra competitive online retailing. They need some new ideas.

We got two exciting earnings tonight, one from the Chinese online gamer SNDA and Google's cousin, ASKJ. I would bet on both to beat their estimates.

I will be adding a new section called "Eazy Quickie" because, we can ALL use a quickie sometimes. In my case, I need it everyday!

This section will highlight one stock option that has doubled overnight. With a budget of $1500 (thanks Jimmy) we will try to double our money, with our excellent hindsight.
Updated 11:10AM

1 comments:

Jimmy said...

How can you leave out Maxtor's earnings tonight!? My fingers are crossed.