Around the Web - Jessica Simpson, PSP, and Rudy T

|
Updated: 2/1/05 5:50 PM

Tech
Another Sony PSP Review {via The Register} They loved it. And so will I.
The New MSN Search {via MSN, duh} You can ask it questions instead of putting in keywords, such as, "how can I make it longer?" Hehe, worth a try.
Google Suggests! {via Google} Sticking with the Google theme featured prominently by Eazy-Ive today, they have a new search that suggests words while you're typing in keywords to search. What will they think of next? Hmm, type some words and see!

LOL
Asian Tatoo Artest Lies About Tats, Again {SATIRE via Souf Oaklin Online} Cool white people, think again before getting that Chinese or Japanese word tatooed for life. Make sure it doesn't say "I Swallow."
Scoring with the Cheerleader {via Anticlown, video} Totally fake, but pretty damn cool.
Quote of the Day {via DavidKwon.com}
Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets mad at you he'll be a mile away and barefoot.

Sports
Rudy T Rumored to Quit Tonight {via espn} I've been telling people in my office and their response... "Rudy who?"

Celebs
Jessica Simpson Photos {via All The Pink} On the set of the new Dukes of Hazzard movie. I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought.
Jennifer Garner Photos {via The Superficial} At the Golden Globes. She's sort of like sashimi... an acquired taste that you either really love or really hate. There's really no in-betweener's with Bennifer.

0 comments: