Eazy Money - Easy Money

|
Eighty Freakin Four!
En fuego? Yes. Caliente? Certainly. Hotter than Britney Spears + Lindsay Lohan + Christina Aguilera? By a mile! I am simply running out of adjectives to describe my new baby, AAPL. At 8:00AM this morning, AAPL briefly scratched $84, prompting me to take some eazy profit by selling my Feb80 for $3.60. Remember, I rolled my Feb75 calls into the Feb80 calls on Friday. Had I not been a lazy bum and woke up 30 minutes earlier, I could've gotten $4.10 each. I promptly bought Mar90 calls for $1.40 to maintain some exposure to this hot mama.

It is now 11:30AM, and the stock has just broke $84!!! It took about 5 minutes for it to poke through $84. It is now sitting at a whopping $84.45, up $3.24! My Feb80 has gone up to $4.80 while Mar90 sits at $2. Needless to say, I would've done alot better had I kept the Feb80 calls.

0 comments: