Around the Web - iPodlounge Photos and Yay-me

|
Updated: 2/10/05 2:33 PM
iPodlounge Goes Bigtime {Wired} The article tells you how they have a lot of new members, yada yada, but who cares. I just wanted to show this photo from their user-submitted iPods Around the World(great idea!).

Yay-me {Slacker Manager} Since stocks are doing so bad these days, I'm all about the pick-me-ups.
The basic idea is simple: you just keep a file of good stuff you do... The yay-me file reminds you that you aren't always lame and that you make good decisions and you do good work... The idea here is just to help other people remember how great you are.

So I tried a couple games of NBA Street V3 last night and I agree with the reviews... it's badass. The graphics on the Xbox are tight and the controls are simpler this time around. I just don't have the time to learn the different combinations of buttons to press to do a psyche... now I can just nudge the right analog stick up-right and Kobe responds. Now I just need to earn enough points to buy me some new kicks.

A Job at Hand {thx Mark -> Flying Chair} I guess this is how hand-jobs are done in China... I guess.

0 comments: