Around the Web - Bunny Ransom

|
Pay or Toby Dies {via Metafilter} This freak is threatening to kill and eat this rabbit unless $50,000 has been paid to him by June 30th, 2005, four months and 12 days from now. I'll admit it's creative, but personally, I think it's a little insensitive.
I don't want to eat Toby, he is my friend, and he has always been the most loving, adorable pet. However, God as my witness, I will divour this little guy unless I receive 50,000$ USD into my account from donations or purchase of merchandise.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS GUY IS A OCMPLETE IDIOT AND I WANT TO SHOOT HIS BRAIN OUTS! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

Although it sounds stupid.. You have to admit this guy is a genius. From what I have heard he has already made $20,000 Off of this deal. That is pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had thought of this myself. Maybe I will put a old haggard horse on the net and ask $500,000 or he will go to the glue factory!

Anonymous said...

as god as my witness if i find out where this guy lives i will show him the way of FIRE

Anonymous said...

Bon Appe'tit

Anonymous said...

There is now way that this guy is legitamate. You verify this at snopes.com and urbanlegends.com. But if the number of imitations of save toby the bunny are an indication he or they are geniuses