Around the Web - Mep Ball, People I Hate, and MS Loves Apple

|
Updated: 2/2/05 3:42 PM

Mep Ball {via anticlown, flash} Waste a little time at work and play this keep-the-ball-in-the-air-and-score game.
Cellphone Drivers are Bastards {via Slashdot} They beat me to it, for I was about to write a 30-page essay on why people who drive and talk on the phone should be subjected to great pain. Why is it that when a car makes a major mistake and almost crashes into me almost always involves a person talking on the phone or a chick, or worse, a chick talking on the phone? To be fair, there have been guys who almost crashed into me that weren't on the phone. Just not as often.
A report from the University of Utah says when motorists between 18 and 25 talk on cell phones, they drive like elderly people moving and reacting more slowly and increasing their risk of accidents.

Microsoft Employees Hearts Apple iPods {via Wired} It's like your girlfriend surfing my site at your house. Heh, that was so not even a good analogy.
To the growing frustration and annoyance of Microsoft's management, Apple Computer's iPod is wildly popular among Microsoft's workers.

How to Kill Your Coworker. This Too {via Metafilter} I didn't post this yesterday because I didn't feel the need to, but my coworker is getting so annoying that I am posting this to discourage him from throwing more nerf darts at me.

1 comments:

eazy said...

and I have a picture of Mac Mini for my background for my work comp!