Around the Web - Michael Jackson, Powerbook, and About Bobas

|
Michael Jackson Trial Begins {via cnn} No witty sarcastic comment necessary.
Apple Powerbook Updated {via slashdot} And the world domination continues.

I know, it's slow. It's a Monday. Everyone's rushing to finish stuff they said they had done the previous week before their bosses find out.

I'll take this time to explain a little about this site. It's cool. Hmmm. Oh, in addition, we're just a group of gambling-obsessed gadgety guys. We gamble on stocks and invest in blackjack, all the while listening to our iPods. We all love karaoke, but only some of us can sing. I'm quite sexy, on the inside. Eazy's real cute, according to his mom. The rest are just ugly.

World's Smallest Pacman Game {via Metafilter, flash} Perfect for guys with the world's smallest p...

Google Becomes Domain Registrar {via BetaNews} Is it just me, or will Google and Apple own the world in 2 to 3 years?

I was just watching the 76ers vs the Pacers on NBA TV... Kyle Korver made a game winning shot, and the arena starts blasting a song and you hear, "play that funky music whiteboy!" I thought that was funny.
Then they show highlights of the Pistons visiting George Bush and the White House today, and Bush addresses the team, "nobody thought you would win... I know how you feel." That was funnier.

0 comments: