Eazy Money - Healthy Close

|
We had a pretty good close today. The indexes except most of its gain and we didn't have a late day meltdown that had became the norm in 2005. I was tempted to take my profits on AAPL when it hit $78 but I held on, my target remains at $80.

My other holdings all went up 2-3% today (URBN, PNC, YHOO). Unfortunately, I am about one strike price out of money so I did not feel much of the push.

The big news tomorrow will be GOOG's earning announcements after the market closes. If it beats again like last quarter, it should really benefit the tech sector.

I continue to beat myself up for not buying SBL back after I took some profit early January. It made another 52-week high today and it has a chance to reach $20. This stock remains high on my list of long term investment, along with PNR.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Rocky, you speak like a person who has shorted the stock... I feel the long term effect is going to be positive, but that may have no bearing on price whatsoever, so you could be right.

Jimmy said...

Damn I'm a freakin' genius.