iPod shuffle Review

|

Well I ain't gonna worry this life away... sings Jason Mraz on the Apple 1 GB iPod Shuffle that I'm listening to right now. That's how I feel about using this new iPod. I don't want to worry about getting every song onto my iPod... I just throw in my favorite songs quickly... and go. The flash drive doesn't copy songs as fast as it's older brothers' hard drive, but the convenience of the size and weight makes up for it. Another feature that I love is the instant USB drive. Just remove the cap and plug it into the USB port. When my friends get together, we take lots of pictures but I can never get it from the bastards. Now, when we get together, we're gonna transfer all the photos to one laptop, then copy them to our shuffles. Instant gratification!

What I like about the iPod shuffle:
Light and small - I think my Shure E3c earbuds weigh more than it does!
Great sound quality
Easy to use
Drop-friendly
A perfect USB drive
Sexy!

What I don't like:
Slower copying songs than the regular iPods
A little pricey

So there it is, I've confessed my love for the iPod shuffle. Sure, you can buy another brand's mp3 player with more features and lower price, but dude, it's just not as cool. I'm handing this little sucker the maximum 5 Bobas.



More photos:

Plugged into a Dell 700m laptop.



Used with Shure E3c-n Sound Isolating Earphones

0 comments: