Eazy Money - An Apple a Day Keep Your Debtors Away!

|
AAPL finally set a new 52-week high today. When the blowout earning announcement failed to create a significant new 52-week high, I knew this stock was held back by the general pessimism. I mean, who can be optimistic when all your money has been wiped away in two weeks (I am not bitter, BTW). You just don't stay BELOW your pre-earning level after beating by 21c (70c vs 49c).

With the introduction of Mac Mini's, PC users will have NO EXCUSE not to try the Macs out for their second/kids computers. I even bought myself a Mac Mini and Shuffle, just to get myself into the "Apple phenomenon". Seeing how they are backordered just about everywhere, I wouldn't be surprised to hear from Apple, about how they are surprised how well the Mini's are selling!!!

I bought the Feb 75 options at $2.25, back on Jan 13th, after the earnings. It promptly nosedived to $1.10. It jumped $2 today and trades at $3.80-$3.90 as we speak. Since it is more than half "in the money", I aim to hold the option til the stock hits $80, then roll to the Mar 85, to lock in some gains.

So trade carefully and let's make some more eazy money~

eazy positions: call aapl, yhoo, urbn, pnc; long tmta, intc

0 comments: