Syntax Olevia 26" LCD TV in April

|
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usSyntax Olevia is gaining popularity as the best value LCD TV on the market, sporting good image quality for a low price. Reviews for their previous lineups have been quite favorable, so that's why I'm can't wait for their new $899 26", the LT26HVE, to come out. I got word straight from their sales rep that it will be available in retail channels in early April. I will be the first to pick one up. Unless I'm the second, in which case, I lied.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TechDepot has it for $799, now available as of 05/05/05 and I just saw that if purchased between 05/04/05 and 05/11/05, Syntax has a mail in rebate for $125. That brings the price to an unbeatable $675. I just ordered mine!

Jimmy said...

Damn that's amazingly cheap! I already got the Syntax Olevia 30" from Costco because I had to get one in early April... argh. Everyone else should probabyl grab this up asap.